Online Shopping Cart at Rensselaer (OSCAR) is Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's eProcurement system that facilitates the entire Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process. OSCAR provides an integrated and flexible shopping, purchasing, and settlement experience with both catalog and non-catalog suppliers.
Check out our Finance Support site for informational articles, helpful references, and to enter a help ticket!
This ticketing system replaces the past practice of submitting support requests via email to the Travel-expense support, Procurement support and Invoices mailboxes. You can submit a support request/ticket through the link above.
P2P Training in Percipio for all OSCAR users is live!
The “Procure to Pay (P2P) at Rensselaer-The Fundamentals 1.0 (WBT)” training is live and available in everyone’s Percipio account as an available training. You can access the training by following the steps outlined in this document. We strongly encourage all new OSCAR users to take this training within the first month of joining Rensselaer, and for seasoned OSCAR users to take it at least once.
Procurement Reference Materials - Please refer to the Helpful Links in OSCAR for more comprehensive reference materials
OSCAR User Reference
- Launch OSCAR
- Browser Recommendations
- Change Order Guide
- Commodity Codes
- Punch-Out Ordering in OSCAR
- OSCAR Shop Only User Guide for Shopping and Assigning Carts
- Searching for & Viewing Requisitions in OSCAR (Department level access for results)
- Direct Pay Process
- Direct Pay Invoice Number Instructions
- List of Approved Direct Pays
- Adding a Contract to an Invoice
- Auto return of invoices with Non-PO lines
- Return Invoice Functionality
- Shop Only Guide
- User Guide
- Work Order Error Correction